A cup with an antithesis to mass production and mass consumption. It is positioned as a vessel that bridges the gap between the artist and those who do not normally use the artist's vessel. Simple and easy to use, suitable for everyday use. Mini size of GAP.
Material / Technique: Ceramic clay, porcelain clay, glaze, gold
Size: Height 5.3cm x Opening 7.0cm x Bottom 4.5cm
Region: Okinawa Prefecture
Artist: Yoshiaki Imamura
* It will be delivered in about 1 week after your order.
* Prices include value-added tax. VAT may not be displayed at checkout, but you will not be charged any additional VAT. The invoice will include a breakdown of the product price and VAT.
* Since all are handmade, textures, colors, and exact size may differ slightly from one piece to another.
* Please do not use the microwave and dishwasher.
* Because gold is a soft metal, it will gradually come off with use of detergent, hard sponge, metal spoon, etc. Please handle with care.
* There is no special box.
・ Shipping fee is not included (to Italy 10€, to Spain 20€).
・ Please check here for the shipping policy.