An espresso cup with a profound feeling with gold coating inside. The shimmering gold beautifully accentuates the crema (foam) floating on the surface of the espresso. This is an excellent product that has been calculated to bring out the best of the beans.
Material / Technique: Ceramic clay, porcelain clay, glaze, gold
Size: Height 5.3cm x Opening 6.5cm x Bottom 4.5cm
Region: Okinawa Prefecture
Artist: Yoshiaki Imamura
* It will be delivered in about one week after your order.
* Prices include value-added tax. VAT may not be displayed at checkout, but you will not be charged any additional VAT. The invoice will include a breakdown of the product price and VAT.
* Since all items are handmade, textures, colors, and exact sizes may differ slightly from piece to piece.
* Please refrain from using the microwave ovens and dishwashers.
* Because gold is a soft metal, it will gradually come off due to wear with a cleanser, hard sponge, metal spoon, etc. Please handle it gently.
* There is no special box.
・ Shipping fee is not included (to Italy 10€, to Spain 20€).
・ Please check here for the shipping policy.