An espresso cup with a profound feeling with gold coating inside. The shimmering gold beautifully accentuates the crema (foam) that floats on the surface of the espresso. An excellent product designed to bring out the best of the beans.
Currently out of stock due to its great popularity. Please wait for the next shipment (may take months).
Material / Technique: Ceramic clay, porcelain clay, glaze, gold
Size: Height 5.3cm x Opening 6.5cm x Bottom 4.5cm
Region: Okinawa Prefecture
Artist: Yoshiaki Imamura
* It will be delivered in about 1 weeks after your order.
* Prices include value-added tax. VAT may not be displayed at checkout, but you will not be charged any additional VAT. The invoice will include a breakdown of the product price and VAT.
* As all items are handmade, textures, colors, and exact sizes may vary slightly from one piece to another.
* Please do not use the microwave and dishwashers.
* Because gold is a soft metal, it will gradually come off with use of detergent, hard sponge, metal spoon, etc. Please handle with care.
* There is no special box.
・ Shipping costs are not included (to Italy 10€, to Spain 20€).
・ Please check here for the shipping policy.