ENTSUNAGI｜Amber Lapis Lazuli
Yamada Glass Works
Regular price €370,00
Unit price per
The beautiful gradation of lapis lazuli and amber coloration is engraved on the color-covered glass in the traditional Edo faceting pattern "chrysanthemum connection". The fine balls cut between the chrysanthemum strands are the "fine chrysanthemum ball strands" of this glass. When the light shines on it, the pattern engraved on the other side is reflected in the balls, like a small universe.
Material: Crystal glass, Edo Kiriko
Size: 8cm (diameter) x 9cm (height)
Artist: Yamada Glass Works
* It takes up to 4 months to deliver. Please note.
* Prices include value-added tax. VAT may not be displayed at checkout, but you will not be charged any additional VAT. The invoice will include a breakdown of the product price and VAT.
* Please note that a strong impact will cause the damage.
* Be careful when handling the glass as it is easily damaged.
* Dishwashers, dish dryers, microwave ovens, and open flames cannot be used.
* Dirt on the cut surface can be removed by carefully hand-washing with a scrubbing brush.
* Please refrain from using it with sudden temperature change or impact.
* Products are delivered in small wooden boxes.
・ Shipping fee is not included (Int'l shipping 30€).
・ Please click here for the shipping policy.