Yamada Glass Works
Regular price €370,00
Unit price per
Engraved on the color-covered glass with a beautiful gradation of green and amber is the traditional Edo-kiriko pattern "chrysanthemum connection". The fine balls cut between the chrysanthemum strands are the "fine chrysanthemum ball strands" of this glass. When you shine a light on it, the pattern engraved on the other side is reflected in the balls, just like a small universe.
Material: Crystal glass, Edo Kiriko
Size: 8cm (diameter) x 9cm (height)
Artist: Yamada Glass Works
* It takes up to 4 months to deliver. Please note.
* Prices include value-added tax. VAT may not be displayed at checkout, but you will not be charged any additional VAT. The invoice will include a breakdown of the product price and VAT.
* Please note that a strong impact will cause the damage.
* Be careful when handling the glass as it is easily damaged.
* Dishwashers, dish dryers, microwave ovens, and open flames cannot be used.
* Dirt on the cut surface can be removed by carefully hand-washing with a scrubbing brush.
* Please refrain from using it with sudden temperature change or impact.
* Products are delivered in small wooden boxes.
・ Shipping fee is not included (Int'l shipping 30€).
・ Please click here for the shipping policy.