The beautiful green and amber gradation of the color-covered glass is engraved with the traditional Edo-kiriko pattern "chrysanthemum connection". Yamada Glass's original "fine chrysanthemum ball connection pattern" with fine balls engraved in between the chrysanthemum connection patterns, the traditional Japanese pattern of blue ocean waves, and thick, moving wave-like curves are engraved to give a sense of movement. The continuity of the pattern is an auspicious glass that represents "connection".
Material and technique: crystal glass, Edo Kiriko
Size: 8cm (diameter) x 9cm (height)
Artist: Yamada Glass Works
* It takes up to 4 months to deliver. Please note.
* Prices include value-added tax. VAT may not be displayed at checkout, but you will not be charged any additional VAT. The invoice will include a breakdown of the product price and VAT.
* Please note that a strong impact will cause the damage.
* Be careful when handling the glass as it is easily damaged.
* Dishwashers, dish dryers, microwave ovens, and open flames cannot be used.
* Dirt on the cut surface can be removed by carefully hand-washing with a scrubbing brush.
* Please refrain from using it with sudden temperature change or impact.
* Products are delivered in small wooden boxes.
・ Shipping fee is not included (Int'l shipping 30€).
・ Please click here for the shipping policy.