Engraved on the pale emerald green color-covered glass are waves expressed with soft and strong curves. In between, the traditional Edo-kiriko patterns of "chrysanthemum connection" and "blue ocean wave" are placed, creating an image of the sea in this rock glass. When the glass is exposed to light, the light and colors reflected in the various cuts look like the shimmering surface of the water. Whether you put a drink in it or leave it on the table as is, it will catch your eye.
Material / Technique: Crystal glass, Edo Kiriko
Size: 8cm (diameter) x 9cm (height)
Artist: Yamada Glass Works
* It takes up to 4 months to deliver. Please note.
* Prices include value-added tax. VAT may not be displayed at checkout, but you will not be charged any additional VAT. The invoice will include a breakdown of the product price and VAT.
* Please note that a strong impact will cause the damage.
* Be careful when handling the glass as it is easily damaged.
* Dishwashers, dish dryers, microwave ovens, and open flames cannot be used.
* Dirt on the cut surface can be removed by carefully hand-washing with a scrubbing brush.
* Please refrain from using it with sudden temperature change or impact.
* Products are delivered in small wooden boxes.
・ Shipping fee is not included (Int'l shipping 30€).
・ Please click here for the shipping policy.