Regular price €36,00
Unit price per
A cup with an antithesis to mass production and mass consumption. It is positioned as a vessel that bridges the gap between the artist and those who do not normally use the artist's vessel. Simple and easy to use, suitable for everyday use.
Material / Technique: Ceramic clay, porcelain clay, glaze, gold
Size: Height 7.5cm x Opening 8.5cm x Bottom 5.5cm
Region: Okinawa Prefecture
Writer: Yoshiaki Imamura
* It will be delivered in about 1 week after your order.
* Prices include value-added tax. VAT may not be displayed at checkout, but you will not be charged any additional VAT. The invoice will include a breakdown of the product price and VAT.
* Since all are handmade, textures, colors, and exact sizes may differ slightly from one piece to another.
* Please do not use the microwave and dishwasher.
* Because gold is a soft metal, it will gradually come off with use of detergent, hard sponge, metal spoon, etc. Please handle with care.
* There is no special box.
・ Shipping fee is not included (to Italy 10€, to Spain 20€).
・ Please check here for the shipping policy.